Be Your Own Guide with Version 2019 GPS Maps for Alberta
Industry Leading Topographic Contours and Shading
What's new in Version 2019:
- BRMB GPS Maps are compatible with the new Garmin 66i unit with inReach technology
- Added 2800+ km of motorized trails for ATV's and Snowmobiles including close to 70 new trailheads and staging areas
- Added close to 550 km of Multi-Use Trails including the Trans Canada Trail with 265+ new trailheads
- Added 70 km of Paddling Routes including close to 50+ new access and portage locations
- Now includes Livingstone and Porcupine Hills Public Land Use Zones
- Now includes Birch Mountains, Birch River, Dillon River, Kazan and Richardson Wildland Provincial Parks plus close to 30 new Provincial, National and Urban Parks including 90+ new Campsites, Backcountry Campsites, Day Use/Picnic Areas, Recreation Areas and Huts/Shelters
- 60+ new Wildlife Viewing point of interest including Scenic Areas and Fire Towers
- Added close to 60 new Winter Recreation adventures for cross-country skiing and snowshoeing
- Added close to 150 new First Nations Reservations
- Added thousands of mile markers along Railway Corridors
- Enhanced the Snowmobile Route cartography for improved display
So Much More Than Just Maps!
Alberta GPS Map Features
- Over 5.3 million searchable Oil and Gas LSD Grid locations
- Over 5,000 Compressor Stations
- Close to 700 Gas Plants
- Over 30,000 Resource Facilities
- Over 43,000 Wellsites
- Over 410,000 km of our backroads network combined into one map, including close to 320,000 km of routable roads.
- Close to 200 Wildlife Management Units (WMU) for hunters
- Fishing Lakes and Rivers with over 1,400 locations with descriptions and fish species
- Over 260 Boat Launch locations
- Over 1,900 Trails with front country and backcountry locations and descriptions, or 17,500+ km of trails in total
- ATV Trails with close to 300 trailhead locations and descriptions, or 7,400+ km of trails in total
- Snowmobile Trails with over 240 trailhead locations and descriptions, or 7,700 km+ of trails in total
- Over 1,900 National, Provincial and Regional Park locations and descriptions
- Recreation Areas with over 230 locations and descriptions
- Over 420 Backcountry campsites
- Over 700 Campground and Picnic locations
- Close to 800 paddling route access points descriptions and portage locations
- Wildlife Viewing with 400 locations and descriptions
- Over 300 Winter Recreation Sites and Downhill Ski Areas
- Close to 2,500 City, Town and Community locations
- Over 16,000 searchable land and water geographic features
- 110 Backcountry Huts and Cabins
- Address and Township & Range Search for easier than ever navigation.
- Lake Bathymetry depth contour for over 150 fishing lakes, rivers, and streams.
- Garmin-licensed & compatible with Garmin GPS™, Basecamp™, MapSource™ and RoadTrip™.
- Includes all standard Garmin features such as Find tool, city navigation and more.
- Preloaded 1:20,000 / 1:50,000 base scale seamless topographic maps.
- Provides 3D views and the highest level of map detail available on select Garmin GPS units and Basecamp™.