Tiny, Reliable Dash Camera Automatically Records Incidents
- Car key-sized dash camera goes virtually unnoticed on your windshield
- 140-degree wide-angle lens captures crisp 1080p HD footage
- Automatically records and saves video of incidents
- Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity uploads saved footage to your compatible smartphone running the Garmin Drive™ app
- Dash Cam Auto Sync enables you to control and play back footage from up to four cameras in the Garmin Drive app
- Requires 8GB microSD™ card, Class-10 or faster (not included)
Set It and Forget It
The car key-sized Garmin Dash Cam Mini is small enough to discreetly mount behind your rearview mirror. For added convenience, once you mount the dash camera on your windshield and plug it into your vehicle’s power source, it will automatically record and save video of incidents.
Capture High-quality Footage
Don’t let the small size fool you. This little dash cam’s 140-degree wide-angle lens captures the big picture in crisp, 1080p HD resolution.
Built-in BLUETOOTH® technology and Wi-Fi connectivity let you upload saved footage to your compatible smartphone running the Garmin Drive app. The Garmin Drive app is your convenient solution to view, edit and share your dash cam footage. If you use multiple Garmin dash cams to capture video in front of or behind your vehicle, the app uses Dash Cam Auto Sync to set up a network and sync recordings among the cameras. That way, if there is an incident, you can easily see the footage captured from multiple viewpoints. The app will also automatically combine and organize the media files so you can easily find and view them.
Protection When Parked
Parking mode monitors your car’s surroundings while your car is parked, and the engine is not running. It automatically begins recording if motion is detected (requires parking mode cable, sold separately; professional installation recommended).
Extra USB Support
The included dual USB power adapter maintains the ability to charge phones or other accessories while powering your dash cam. Also included are two power cable options to allow for upward or downward cable routing.
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance. The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Garmin is under license.