Rugged GPS/GLONASS Handheld with Powerful 2-way Radio
- 2 W FRS/GMRS 2-way radio; communicate by voice call or unit-to-unit text messaging
- High-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS satellite reception; tracks in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Supports Active Weather forecasts and animated weather radar tracking
- Emergency alert reporting lets other Rino 700 series users on the same channel know where to find you in an emergency; tells you position of help on the way
- 3-inch sunlight-readable touchscreen with dual orientation (landscape or portrait view)
Combining map-guided trail navigation with two-way radio communication, the Rino 750 and 755t handhelds bring a whole new level of confidence to your outdoor adventures. Both models feature a unique position reporting capability that lets you send your exact location to other Rino users so they can see it on their map displays.
Wireless Connectivity Features
Syncing your Rino 750 or 755t handhelds with a compatible Bluetooth®-enabled headset enhances your radio communications — even under adverse weather or windy conditions.
By syncing your device with a compatible smartphone¹, you can also receive smart notifications (calls, texts, emails and more) right on your display so you can stay focused on the trail ahead while staying connected with friends and family back home. For added flexibility, you can even customize your Rino handheld’s display with free downloads of apps, widgets and data fields from our Connect IQ™ online store².
Think Rugged and Robust
Durable and water-rated to IPX7, the Rino 750/755t series is built to keep you in touch and on track, no matter what the elements throw at you. Each device features a vivid, dual-orientation, 3” color touchscreen that’s glove-friendly and easy to read, even in bright sunlight. And a dual battery system lets you use the included rechargeable lithium-ion power pack or AA battery pack (sold separately).
Turn Your Computer Into a BaseStation
Garmin BaseStation lets you turn your laptop (BaseCamp software required) into a field command center for tracking multiple Rino units. View real-time GPS information on the larger display of your computer while Rino serves as a router/antenna. And because it’s Garmin GPS-based, you're in control of more effective search and rescue operations, even when internet or cell phone service isn’t available.