Your Lights Need to be Smarter, Not Brighter
- Works independently and seamlessly integrates with compatible Edge® cycling computers¹
- As rider’s speed increases, the headlight automatically projects farther ahead or closer as a rider’s speed decreases when paired with select Edge computers
- As light conditions change, the smart Varia headlights and tail light automatically get brighter or dimmer, when paired with a light-sensing Edge 1000
- Adjustments, including on/off, can be made manually with the use of an included remote
- With 2 tail lights you can indicate impending right or left turns
Varia smart bike lights help to create a safer riding environment by adjusting to changing light conditions as well as bike speed when paired with select Edge computers¹. As speed increases, the headlight automatically projects light farther ahead to where it’s needed most. As ambient light fades or gets brighter, both the headlight and tail light adjust automatically when paired with a light-sensing Edge 1000 bike computer. Beam cutoff prevents headlight from blinding oncoming drivers.
As speed increases, the headlight automatically projects light farther ahead to where it’s needed most.
- Varia headlight
- Tail light
- Varia remote with road bike mount and mountain bike mount
- Universal out-front mount
- Seat-post quarter turn mount
- Tail light multi-location quarter-turn mount
- microUSB cable
Whoever You Are, Wherever You Ride, Day or Night
Whether you are training, commuting or just out for a pleasant evening ride with the family, Varia bike lights can adjust for speed and light conditions to put the light where you need it the most. Manual on/off controls allow you to use the lights for daylight rides as well.
Varia Radar Alerts You to Traffic Approaching From Behind
The Varia line of cycling awareness products also includes rearview radar that can alert you — through compatible Edge bike computers¹ or a head unit — when traffic behind you is getting close. The radar picks up cars or trucks at 153 yards (140 meters) and can track multiple targets as they approach. The tail light also warns approaching vehicles to a cyclist ahead.
¹Compatible with Edge 1000.
Varia Bike Lights Bundle
- Dimensions: Headlight: 1.9” x 3.6” x 1.6” (48.0 x 92.0 x 40.0 mm); Tail light: 1.5” x 3.6” x 0.7 (38.0 x 92.0 x 17.0 mm)
- Weight: Headlight: 7.8 oz (222.0 g); Tail light: 1.8 oz (52.0 g)
- Modes: Headlight: High beam, low beam, auto beam; Tail light: Continuous, pulse
- Lux (headlight use only): 100 Lux at 10 meters
- Lumens: Headlight: 600; Tail light: 22
- Battery life (high power mode): Headlight: 2.5 hours; Tail light: 4 hours
- Charge time: Headlight: 6 hours; Tail light: 2 hours
- ANT+®: Yes
- Water rating: IPX7