Prepare for Adventure!
From BC’s Pacific Coast to the wilds of Manitoba, Western Canada is a land of stark contrast and incredible adventure opportunity. BC is a land of endless mountains, which hide remote, fertile valleys where deer graze on the banks of crystal-clear rivers and eagles soar overhead. As you make your way towards Alberta, the world-famous peaks of the Rockies reach towards the sky, giving way to the foothills and later the plains of eastern Alberta. Here, golden fields stretch into the horizon, interspersed with small farming towns and lazy, meandering rivers that are characteristic of the Saskatchewan prairie. Beyond the sprawling grasslands of Saskatchewan lies Manitoba, home to some 100,000 lakes of all shapes and sizes, beckoning anglers to drop a line into their fish-filled waters.
Map Coverage includes:
- British Columbia
Map Scale: 1:20,000 - 1:50,000
Western Canada Backroad GPS at a Glance
- Designed for industry use and outdoor recreationists, this product combines all of Western Canada into one Backroad GPS Map, from BC to Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba
- Over 1,550,000 km of our backroads network combined into one map, including over 845,000 km of routable roads.
- Lake Bathymetry depth contour for 2,250+ fishing lakes, rivers, and streams.
- Addition of private leased land for hunters and anglers.
- Addition of Crown land for Manitoba
- Township and Range Sections in Alberta, Manitoba and Saskatchewan.
- Address Search tool for Alberta and Manitoba.
- Searchable Oil and Gas LSD Grid Locations, Compressor Stations, Gas Plants, Wellsites and other Resource Facilities.
- Marked Wildlife Management Units, Wildlife Management Zones and Game Hunting Areas
- Thousands of kilometres of ATV Trails, snowmobile routes, multi-use hiking, biking and cross-country skiing trails and paddling routes, with marked trailheads and access points/portages.
- Tens of thousands of fishing hotspots, parks and conservation areas, campsites, hunting areas, winter recreation areas and more.
- Over 100,000 land and water geographic features.
Western Canada Custom POI Highlights
- Close to 425 Wildlife Management Units in BC and AB, over 80 Wildlife Management Zones in SK and over 60 Game Hunting Areas in MB for hunters
- Fishing Lakes and Rivers with 6,500+ locations with descriptions and fish species
- Close to 1,600 Boat Launch locations
- Over 7,500 Trails with front country and backcountry locations and descriptions
- Snowmobile Trails with close to 980 trailheads/staging areas and descriptions
- ATV Trails with over 800 trailheads/staging areas and descriptions
- Parks with over 45300 National, Provincial, Regional Parks and Conservation Areas with descriptions
- Close to 2,000 Backcountry campsites
- Over 2,300 Campground and Picnic locations
- Paddling with 4,300+ paddling route access points descriptions and portage locations
- 800+ Winter Recreation Sites and Downhill Ski Areas
- 900+ Wildlife Viewing locations and descriptions
- 9,600+ City, Town and Community locations
- 100,000+ searchable land and water geographic features
- 750 Backcountry Huts and Cabins